ShaunSki's DarkRP Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New & Better & LAST Application!

2 posters

Go down

New & Better & LAST Application! Empty New & Better & LAST Application!

Post by Fabian1337H4X Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:05 am

Hello this will be my LAST Application and im just gonna try to make it the best!

Steam name:Fabian ALIAS X22. / fabi_eseel
In-Game Name/Nickname:Fabian Klein
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:59723399
What server is this for: DarkRP - - Deathrun got removed anyway.
Location(Optional):Germany / Berlin but im from Netherlands i lived there 2 years.
Age(14 or Older required):6.6.1996 ( 16 years old )
Why do you want to be an moderator?: Because i saw alot of rule breakers and I think Im a good Admin and i want to stop those minger's Yes I KNOW! I minge too sometimes! but only if no one is on or i cant do my job because not enough guys online when its not like that i NEVER Minge! and i see alot of guys minging and i CANT even votekick/ban them! and i really want you to help the server! there are too much hackers! like propkillers or anything and i want to ban them to keep the server secure!
Have you had any experience before of moderator?:Yes i had much of... i have experience with FAdmin and ULX! i was admin on much servers like Zarp or Neogaming / GMC or anything like that! and I did a great job! and i dont want this server to end up like neogaming! its full of propkiller/rdmers! and i hate those rulebreakign kids! and still if you ban them they unban them ( the other admins ) thats because i left those servers!
If you have had experience before tell me about it:I was admin on several Servers and i have enough experience to be a good admin! or mod..i dont know the difference..anyways i have enough experience to ban/kick players or something like that! with ULX/FAdmin so I have good enough experience!
Are you an moderator for another community?:No im not since there are only Rdming/Propkilling or minging guys! and those communitys suck! i dont want this community to end up like the others !
How long have you played Garry's Mod for?:2 years until my account got F*cked up ( 424 hours so far )
Average time on server?:I'll be on 20 hours a week or more! im on the whole day and i have 7.62 hours so far! and i will be active on the forum aswell! not like the other admins! they're not very active here so i want to help out here too!

btw... im sorry for my not that good english.
Peace out

Greetings Fabian ~
Fabian1337H4X
Fabian1337H4X

Back to top Go down

New & Better & LAST Application! Empty Re: New & Better & LAST Application!

Post by JumpeR Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:08 am

I say -1. He has mods, and cant stop propkilling.

JumpeR

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabian1337H4X Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:12 am

I has no mods - Searching the prop and clicking it is no mod BTW. you did it too and your quote "knowone is on so it dont matter" or something like this when you RDMED me lots of times. and if you want i can give you 10k for your 50$ lost and im not saying i DIDNT propkill..but he did it too/tried it and asked me lots of times how to do it.
Fabian1337H4X
Fabian1337H4X

Back to top Go down

Post by JumpeR Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:14 am

thats coz u have some hacky mouse, u admited u have x22 which u can use for gmod, and i glitch the server, and tried to crash it, so stop.

JumpeR

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabian1337H4X Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:15 am

X22 doesnt exist for gmod dipshit no i showed you something how YOU could glitch the server with the "motor" tool which you used i told you to NOT use it you idiot read probally.
Fabian1337H4X
Fabian1337H4X

Back to top Go down

Post by JumpeR Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:16 am

u didnt say not to use it, and u didnt say how to use it, all u said was "Im crashing the server" and "Why isnt it working?"

JumpeR

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabian1337H4X Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:17 am

LOL. funny kid Wink
Fabian1337H4X
Fabian1337H4X

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down